Release 43 of ARDC Online Services is scheduled for implementation on 14 December 2021, between 8am and 12pm AEDT. This release implements a number of enhancements and bug fixes to Research Vocabularies Australia and Research Data Australia. Below is the list of all the changes planned for this release.
Research Vocabularies Australia
- When fetching vocabulary data from PoolParty, get connection parameters from the right place, rather than from a legacy configuration file
- When using My Vocabs to add a vocabulary from PoolParty, disable the "Use this PoolParty Project" button until a project has been selected
- When doing backups of vocabulary data from PoolParty, set connect and read timeouts for the connection to PoolParty in case the connection hangs
- Restore correct behaviour for the canonical URL path to the search page (/vocabs/search)
- Configure the Portal's analytics log files to be created and named per-day
Research Data Australia
- Fix an issue with Related Information (relatedInfo) URI links
During the implementation, Research Vocabularies Australia portal will be impacted.
The following services are not impacted and will still be available during release implementation:
- Research Data Australia
- Research Vocabularies Australia editor (PoolParty)
- ARDC DataCite DOI Service
- Handle Service
- IGSN Service
A soft release on Demo is happening on 13 December 2021 Research Vocabularies Australia portal will be intermittently unavailable during the soft release.
Please schedule your activities accordingly. Feedback or comments should be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.