Release 41 of ARDC Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Tuesday 22 June 2021, between 8am and 12pm AEST. This release implements a number of enhancements and bug fixes to Research Data Australia and the Handle service . Below is the list of all the changes planned for this release.
Research Data Australia
Modify RDA PureHarvester to ensure that all types ofrecords can be harvested
- Update RDA Harvester to change the default decoding standard from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8
- Update 'Thomson Reuters' to 'Clarivate' in the citation count hover text shown on collection view pages
- Enable the linking of identifiers which have been provided as both http/https
- Fix the issue that 'Export all PIDS as CSV' fails to export corresponding PIDs based on organisations.
During the implementation, the following serviceswill be intermittently unavailable:
- Research Data Australia portal
- RDA Registry
The following services are not impacted and will still be available during release implementation:
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- DOI service
- DOI Resolution
- Handle service
- Handle Resolution
- IGSN service
- IGSN resolution
A soft release on Demo is happening on Monday 21 June 2021, between 8am and 12pm AEST. The following services will be intermittently unavailable during the soft release:
- Research Data Australia portal and RDA Registry
Please schedule your activities accordingly. Feedback or comments should be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.