'Add New Record'from the main menu on the upper right hand of the screen.
'Add New Record'button on the right hand corner of the screen.
2. The following screen will be displayed.
3. Choose the record type you wish to add. For any type, the following fields are mandatory: Key, Data Source, Group and Record type.
4. Click on
'Add New Collection' button. The record metadata entry form will be displayed.
5. Refer to the following pages to learn about the RIF-CS metadata for each record type.
6. Navigate to each tab on the left to add the record metadata or you can click on either of these buttons to navigate to the next our the previous tab.
6. When done, click on button to save your changes.
Validation error message(s) will be displayed if there are missing requirements or metadata value does not conform with the RIF-CS element.
7. The record will automatically be saved as Draft. The next window will be displayed giving you options to choose the next step.