Two predefined sorting options are included with the Mange Records page: 'Date Modified' and 'Quality Level'. By default the tables will be sorted by 'Date Modified' descending.
To sort the records tables by a predefined sort option:
- Click the
'Sort' drop down button shown at the top of the page.
- The sort options will be shown in a menu.
- Click the required sort option.
- Records will be sorted by the selected option.
- A small up or down arrow will be displayed next to the option in the menu to indicate which direction the records have been sorted in.
- Click the same option again to reverse the sort order (e.g. from descending to ascending).