Release 39 of ARDC Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Wednesday 7th October 2020, between 8am and 12pm AEDT. This release implements a number of enhancements and bug fixes to Research Data Australia and Research Vocabularies Australia as well as the decommissioning of the ARDC DOI manual interface (My DOIs). Below is the list of all the changes planned for this release.
Decommission My DOIs. Manual minting via My DOIs will no longer be available through the RDA Registry. All manual minting will be performed through DataCite Fabrica.
Research Data Australia
Add new harvest method that can crawl asynchronously loaded JSON-LD
Add new harvest method to support the harvesting of grant information from the ARC Data Portal
Research Vocabularies Australia
Support the display of SKOS concept schemes and collections in the browse visualisation
- Add a setting to the version dialog that allows publishers to specify that resource IRIs in browse visualisation tooltips be hyperlinked
- Redirect to "My Vocabs" after a successful login that was required by previous session timeout, and after a successful login when already logged in
- Use greater precision for start/end date database columns
- Increase the width of the browse visualisation filter text field so that all of the placeholder text is visible
- Metadata enhancements for curated ANZSRC 2008 vocabularies
- Ensure browse visualisation shows the narrower concepts of a polyhierarchy in all places where the polyhierarchy occurs
- Add a setting to the version dialog that allows publishers to specify that notations be displayed in the browse visualisation by default
- Ensure browse visualisation sort by notation works for a polyhierarchy in all places where the polyhierarchy occurs
During the implementation, the following services are impacted:
- Research Vocabularies Australia portal
The following services are not impacted and will still be available during release implementation:
- Research Data Australia portal and RDA Registry
- RVA editor (PoolParty)
- DOI service
- DOI Resolution
- Handle service
- Handle Resolution
- IGSN service
- IGSN resolution
A soft release on Demo is happening on Tuesday 6th October 2020. The following services will be intermittently unavailable during the soft release:
- Research Vocabularies Australia Demo portal
Please schedule your activities accordingly. Feedback or comments should be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.
This page has no comments.