Release 27.1 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Thursday, 3 May 2018, from 8am to 12pm AEST. During the implementation, the following services will be unavailable:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
- ANDS Handle Service
- ANDS DOI Service
The following services are not impacted by the release implementation:
- DOI resolution
- Handle resolution
- RVA Editor (PoolParty)
Below is the list of changes included in this service release:
Research Data Australia (RDA)
- Fix an issue where Export to EndNote fails when one or more records being exported do not contain an author
- Update Scholix export functionality to use v3.0 of the Scholix schema
Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
- Fix broken list of formats in SISSVoc HTML pages
- Remove unusable 'more like this' and related search buttons in SISSVoc HTML pages
- CMS: Enhance the Vocabs CMS modal dialog to be able to handle user-source SISSVoc endpoints
- Extend the handle service API to enable authentication via shared secret instead of IP address
- Enhance handle service logging mechanism by ensuring that an appID is captured during minting
Please take note that a soft release on Demo will be implemented on 2 May 2018 between 8am and 5pm.
Please schedule your activities accordingly.
This page has no comments.