When you are ready to start minting production DOIs:
- Have the DOI Participant Agreement (updated 26.Jul.2019) the ARDC DataCite DOI Service Schedule .docx signed by an authorised representative of your institution.
Send the signed participant agreement to ARDC. A scanned copy e-mailed , emailed to email@example.com or to your ARDC Outreach Officer.
- Please remember to complete Schedule A of the agreement.
IT Services will need the scanned copy of the signed agreement only in order to switch your registration to production. The fully executed agreement will be sent by the Contracts team.
- You will receive a notification from ARDC when your organisation has been registered.
- You should receive the following information from us:
- The Fabrica web interface URL: https://doi.datacite.org/
- Your username or Repository ID
- Your password production prefix (this may be sent in a separate email, possibly the next day)