The Dashboard allows you to view and access all the IGSNs you have minted or have access to through your organisational group membership.
The following information is displayed for each IGSN:
- The title and IGSN
- The status of the IGSN
- Reserved - The IGSN identifier value has been reserved but has not been registered in the global IGSN system.
- Pending - The IGSN is in the queue to be registered in the global IGSN system.
- Registered - The IGSN has been registered/updated in the global IGSN system.
- Destroyed - The IGSN has been registered in the global IGSN system but has been marked as 'Destroyed'
- Deprecated - The IGSN has been registered in the global IGSN system but has been marked as 'Deprecated'
- When the IGSN was last modified
- The visibility of the IGSN descriptive metadata
- Under Embargo
- The owner of the IGSN
- Me - Only the user can edit the IGSN
- <group name> - Any member of the group can edit the IGSN
From the Dashboard you have the following options:
Add a new IGSN
View an IGSN in the ARDC IGSN Portal clicking the title
When viewing private or under embargo IGSNs, users will need to authenticate by clicking on the 'Log In' button displayed top right of the portal page.
Edit an IGSN by clicking the 'Edit' button.
Search for an IGSN by its title
This page has no comments.